- Finish up last bits of homework assignments due this week
- Go to work
- Study for and take Spanish final (3/13 12pm)
- Go up to Vancouver and teach the Evergeen Color Guard babies (3/13 3:30pm-~11pm)
- Summit Independent rehearsal camp in Portland (3/15-3/16)
- Read and annotate an entire novel for my NMC Spin Detecting class
- Write a 5 page paper on said novel (Due 3/18 at noon)
- Study for and take Anthropology final (3/18 2pm)
- Study the shit out of and take my Psychology final (3/20 12pm)
- Go back up to Vancouver and teach the ECG kidlettes (3/20 3:30pm-~11pm)
- Pack, and then…
- WGI UNION CITY REGIONAL!!!! (3/21-3/23)
- Pack for Spring Break/ Hit up the mall for a few last minute SB goodies
AND THEN I get to spend 4 days on the Oregon Coast (Seaside, to be exact) in an adorable beach condo with the love of my life <3. Hello tanning, swimming, relaxing, and IPT on the beach. Expect lots and lots of photos ;).
After that, circuit champs and WGI hype. But we’ll get to April later ;).